offers OBEX FTP capability that allows you transferring files between Bluetooth devices by dragging and dropping files from one device to another. It also allows transfering files between Bluetooth device and your computer.
The software was developed and tested on Windows XP SP2 and is currently in Beta. Final version of the software will be compatible with Windows Vista and Windows 7.
The beta version of the software works only with Microsoft Bluetooth stack that is installed by default on Windows XP SP2. Final version of the software will work with additional Bluetooth stacks from Broadcom/Widcomm, Toshiba, and Soleil.Bluetooth Device Inquiry and Service Discovery
The results of Bluetooth Device Inquiry and Service Discovery are presented in highly-customized report control that enables grouping and sorting the results by variety of criteria. For example, the devices can be grouped by Device Type (such as Computer or Phone) and device Subtype (such as Cellular phone, Smart Phone, etc.). This kind of grouping is done by simply dragging and dropping the report control's column header to the ribbon located above the control's columns.
OBEX FTP Capability (File Transfer)
OBEX FTP Capability allows:
Viewing Images on remote Bluetooth Device
- Folder/File Browsing on remote Bluetooth device
- Deleting Folder or File on remote Bluetooth device
- Copying file from local hard drive to remote Bluetooth device
- Copying file from remote Bluetooth device to local hard drive
- Copying file from one remote Bluetooth device to another remote Bluetooth device by dragging and dropping file from folder to folder
In addition, you can toggle betweel File List view and Thumbnail Images view of the files, or preview full-size image in your web browser.